Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sword Fights!

I know I know... late but better than never!

Fight Feedback:

Fred and Gordon: I love the initial face slap and the classic Gordon evasion roll!

Clara and Peter: Loved the varying ways of death and how Peter just never dies.

Bruce and Maggie: A little fuzzy on some points which made the illusion kind of hard to read but you managed through and did well!

Sam and Chesney: The Peter Griffith leg grunt thing. That was awesome on Sam's part! Chesney had great vocalization throughout their fight. Great Job!

Eli and Brittany: Loved the diverse stabbages! Great energy and great work!

Mike and Anthony: Nice work! The time was taken and it really showed the skills both of you have acquired. Awesome!

and of course I'm proud of the work Micayla and I did for our fight scene!

WOOOO!

-Gina Bauza

No comments:

Post a Comment