Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Found Weapons

It was fun to read about the found weapons in this book, and very interesting to learn different techniques of how to use them onstage. I especially liked reading about throwing weapons. I never would have thought there would be any sort of trick for throwing a weapon, but there is! How cool....

I personally would like to use playing cards as a found weapon. If thrown hard enough, they hurt so bad! I discovered this one summer when I was supposed to be playing poker with friends, but we ended up just throwing cards instead. These weren't normal sized cards either! They we're giant playing cards so they hurt even worse.

Anyways I would like to think that this is how cool I am when I throw cards, but actually it never works out that way because they always float gracefully to the ground D:

I'm not actually as cool as Twisted Fate from lol.

I hope I have enlightened you today!
Tatum R.

2 comments:

  1. I have some throwing blades that are painted like playing cards. They're very cool. Also difficult to throw. :)

    ReplyDelete