Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sword Fights Yay!

Here is a recap of the sword fights we did on Friday!

Fred and Gordon:

I liked the instigation of a duel with a glove slap! I also liked that instead of killing Gordon, you just cut his face to embarrass him. 

Peter and Clara:

The stabbing at the same time was very clever, I loved how neither one of you wanted to give up!

Maggie and Bruce:

A little slow paced, but good for not having much practice time! I liked the stepping on the sword as a disarm method.

Gina and Mikayla:

All of that because of a cinnamon roll....totally not going to steal food from Gina! Nice kill shot at the end.

Sam and Chesney:

I loved the knee cut at the end...so funny! Nice pacing of the fight!


Eli and Brittany:

Good fight pace! The corps a corps was really effective!

Anthony and Mike:

I still would have liked to have seen levitation from Mike, next time! Overall, good fight, and nice communication when you forgot choreography, safety is most important!


Overall, everyone did a great job! Woohoo! 



No comments:

Post a Comment