Saturday, November 9, 2013

found weapons

The trick for throwing a weapon onstage was awesome! I neve thought that would be possible with angles and the like. I guess I shouldn't be surprised about it though. It was also interesting to read about how other found weapons could be treated. An umbrella could have the same sort of routine as a sword, but with more pokey pokey stabby stabby, and perhaps opening it for shock effect.
Personally, after spending time with my nephews, I stared around the room and all I could see to defend myself was toddler toys. Lego's, stuffed animals, some city center plastic car set thing, and wooden train track building sets you would see in the doctors waiting room.  What would I jump up and grab first? How would I defend myself? I thought aopbout how the train set parts could be used to throw for starling! Stuffed animals, since they seem so useless, would be interesting to see used. How could you turn a cute teddy bear into a teddy bear of doooom and destruction? OH! Or a high chair! That would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment