Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ZEE FIGHTS!!!

Alright so were done with our rapier fights. Sad day. But on the plus side everyone put in a some great effort and showed us what they had learned. The fights on a whole were very well done and well practiced, how ever there where a few things that I felt we all could have worked on. The first that id like to mention, was something that I got a note on from Jenn about. The angles were off for quite a few moves all across the board, mainly the unarmed moves or pommel hits. I know that at the end of our scene when we had me getting stabbed multiple times it would have been better for the illusion if I had been stabbed on the side of my body that didnt face the audience, because the way it was it looked clearly fake. On the plus, there was definitely evidence that all the class had grasped all the drills quite well and were even able to start playing with them to make more interesting fights.


Peter Van Atta

No comments:

Post a Comment